jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2009

BRITISH SOUL VOLUMEN II




barry benson stay a little while
barry st john everything i touch turns to tears
bobby bennett you're ready now
carl douglas sell my soul to the devil
dany chandelle lying awake
elkie brooks he's gotta love me
gene latter too busy thinking about my baby
helen shapiro he knows how to love me
Jack hammer what greater love
jimmy james marble & iron
john andrews it's just love.
karol keyes one in a million
kenny lynch when i'm gonna find her
koobas sweet music.
long john baldry the drifter
mark loyd when i'm gonna find her
mike patto can't stop talkin' bout' my baby
mike vickers on the brink
pj proby that's the tune
samantha jones and suddenly
samantha jones surrounded by a ray of sunshine
soulmates too late to say you're sorry
spice what about the music.
steve aldo you're absolutely right
timi yuro it'll never be over for me
west five just like romeo & juliet


DESCARGA: http://www.4shared.com/file/157709476/8fff60a5/british_northern_soul_volume_2.html

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario